Fusilli della Riviera
Fusilli della Riviera is a light and appetizing ‘piatto del giorno’.
The Riviera sauce is simply made from sweet, red tomatoes complemented by the distinctive flavour of basil and the black Taggiasche olives, one of the finest varieties of olives in Italy.
The Fusilli pasta clings to the sauce beautifully, ensuring ....
‘un gusto leggero’ with every bite!
*picture is indicative only
Shopping list from our ‘BOTTEGA’ (serves 4)
- 500 gr Fresh Fusilli Avellinesi Pasta
- 1 jar (180 gr) of Sugo di Pomodoro e basilico
- 1 jar (180 gr) Olive Taggiasche
- Put a large pan of water to boil
- Put the Tomato and basil sauce into a small pan and heat through gently
- Boil the pasta until it’s ‘al dente’ ( approx. 7-8 mins)
- When cooked, drain well, and return to the pan
- Add some Taggiasche olives to the heated sauce
- Add the pasta into the sauce and mix well
- Transfer the Fusilli della Riviera to a large serving dish
- Add few leaves of fresh basil to garnish